Welcome!RHS Science Teachers say"Science has all the elements!"Did you know?
Rider High School Science ---
- RHS Science EOC scores are consistently above both district and state averages.
- RHS Physics AP, Biology AP & Chemistry AP scores have high passing rates compared to state results.
- RHS Chemistry & Physics teachers received ~$10,000 from Citi Foundation for hands-on learning.
- Biology labs were completely renovated the summer of 2008!
Where Excellence is Tradition
Rider High School Science Course Offerings:
Rider High School Science FacultyBridget Alaniz - Biology 1, Chemistry 1Garth Baskin - AP Physics C, Honors Physics, AP Physics 2Alisha Crouch - Biology 1, Honors Anatomy and Physiology, Anatomy and PhysiologyEllis Dalsan - PT/Physics 1, Earth and SpaceBilly Davison - Biology 1Ross Dillard - Biology 1, Environmental ScienceKeith Gates - Anatomy and Physiology, PRAC IN HS OT, Medical Microbiology, Medical TerminologyJulie Henderson - AP Physics 1, HD Earth Wind Fire, Honors BiologyWilma Jones - Chemistry 1, IPCStacie Martin - Honors Chemistry, AP ChemistryChris Mitchell - Chemistry 1Joshua Nielsen - Honors Biology, AP Environmental Science, AP BiologyBrionne Perry - Forensic Science, PT/Physics 1Britany Schmidt - Medical TerminologyClick here to access the WFISD Secondary Science PageWe strive for academic excellence but we do like to have fun in the process.
- Biology, Honors
- Biology, Advanced Placement
- Chemistry, Honors
- Chemistry, Advanced Placement
- Environmental Systems
- Environmental Science, Advanced Placement
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Human Anatomy and Physiology, Honors
- Integrated Physics and Chemistry
- Physics 1 Advanced Placement
- Physics 2 Advanced Placement
- Physics "C," Advanced Placement (calculus based)
- Principles of Technology
- Earth & Space Science
- Earth, Wind, and Fire (Dual credit)