Volunteer Application Instructions
- Follow the link here: Apply to be a volunteer here
Or from the district homepage www.wfisd.net follow these instructions:
- Click on Volunteer Registration located on the right side of the screen.
- Create a username.
- Create a password that is a minimum of 8 characters, then re-enter password.
- Enter the numbers listed in the box and then hit next.
- Enter in all or as many fields on the next screen and then hit next.
- Choose an affiliation (very important)- Parent, Community Member, Community/Business Partner, etc.
- If you choose student then please select a sub affiliation.
- If you choose Community/Business Partner please type in the business or organization's name.
- From the drop down box choose a "home campus" (very important) that you plan on volunteering at.
- In the next section choose additional campuses, if applicable.
- In the next section choose an opportunity type (volunteer, mentor, Read 2 Learn, etc) that you are interested in.
- Check the box that agrees to the statement at the bottom of the page and then click on submit.
You should receive an e-mail shortly thanking you for submitting your application.
Once the background check has been completed, you will receive another e-mail.
If you need further assistance navigating this process, or assistance with your username and password, please contact January Cadotte at 940.235.1009.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the WFISD.