Group ConnectionPAT group connections are held each month with families that are in the program as well as those in the community. It is a social connection in a learning environment for parents and their children. We spend one hour teaching fun hands on activities that increase the child’s early development. Parents learn from and support one another with the encouragement of parent educators.
The benefits of a PAT group connections are:
- Language development
- Hands-on learning opportunities
- Small/gross motor skills
- Interaction with other children
- Musical development: Singing and Instruments
- Social skills; sharing, taking turns, etc.
- Creative development
- Self confidence
- A connection from your home to a school setting
- Having fun!