Together we can make a difference! A contribution of any size makes a real and lasting impact on the life of a WFISD student. Our community and corporate friends may give to the general fund, create a scholarship to honor someone special or recognize achievement within a specific discipline.
The WFISD Foundation simplifies the donation process by:
- Working with donors to develop scholarship criteria
- Managing the scholarship application process
- Administering the scholarship
- Providing these services at no charge to donors
Which areas need my help?
Donors can designate their gifts to go directly to the cause they intend to support...students, teachers or creative learning opportunities.
- Student Scholarships
- Idea Grant Awards
- Teacher Aide Scholarships " Grow Our Own Teachers Program"
- General Fund
Ways to Give
- Develop a scholarship recognizing achievement within a specific discipline
- Make a contribution in honor of a special teacher in the life of you or your child
- Make a contribution in honor of someone who has a special influence on your life
- Make a contribution in honor of a special event - marriage, anniversary, birthday, special holiday, etc.
- Make a contribution in memory of a loved one who valued education
- Include the WFISD Foundation in your will
- WFISD staff members may choose to have automatic deductions made from their paycheck each month to support the foundation