To view a printable PDF in English, click here.
To view a printable PDF in Spanish, click here.
For help or questions, contact Jane Ann Bruner at 235-1021, ext. 15004
Step one: Determine/Confirm Qualifying Status:
To qualify for a PreK spot a child must be 4 years old by Sept. 1st and meet one of the following:
1. Qualify for free/reduced lunch
2. Parent is active duty military
3. Child has been in custody of CPS/Foster care or adopted out of foster care
4. Child does not speak English
5. Child/family is homeless
To confirm qualifying for #1 Free /reduced lunch, contact Benetta Johnson at 235-1065 ext. 29003 for qualifying status before continuing enrollment process.
To confirm qualifying for #2-3, you will need paperwork confirming such as military orders for #2, case number/paperwork for #3, etc.
To confirm qualifying for #4, Contact Greta or Amanda at 235-1021, ext. 15036 or 15037
Step Two: Complete New Student application online:
If your child is new to WFISD, go to 17-18 New Student Registration. Create your user account with parent/guardian information and then continue through the site to register your child. If you have any questions, please call your child’s zoned campus.
NOTE: If your child attended Head Start in WFISD, during the 16-17 school year, you will receive an email or letter with your child’s SnapCode and will complete the 17-18 Returning Student Registration.
Step Three: Take documents to assigned campus:
· Go to your home zone campus during regular school hours. West, Fowler, Franklin, Crockett & Zundy go to Brook Village
· Take: child’s birth certificate, shot records, Social Security Card, proof of residency (water, gas, electric bill or lease) and your photo ID