All parking in the athletic lot, band lot, and cafeteria lot is reserved parking. Any vehicle parked in one of these lots without permission is subject to being towed at the owner’s expense without notification.
Parking Spot Sales for 2017-2018
Student parking spaces will be sold according to the following schedule in the Rider auditorium:Current Juniors (Senior Class of 2018): Wednesday, May 17th at 7:00 amCurrent Sophomores (Senior Class of 2019): Thursday, May 18th at 7:00 amStudents may start to line up on campus at 6:00 am. Students need to sign in with the police officer on duty.For parking spot sales after the assigned days/times, students need to see Mrs. Spurgers in the Assistant Principals' Office.Parking Rules1. All parking permits will be sold and issued by Rider High School. Purchasing a permit from another student will result in the loss of the parking permit. Students must purchase permits in person during designated selling periods. Permits will be sold only to students with a valid driver’s license and insurance.
2. Students are not allowed to borrow, lend, or give spots to other students. The consequence of these actions will result in the forfeiture of the parking permit.3. Parking permits must be displayed at all times while the vehicle is parked on the Rider campus. Parking permits must be displayed on the driver’s side back window. If you lose your parking permit, there is a $5 replacement fee for a new permit. Failure to display your parking sticker as instructed will result in the removal of parking privileges according to the following schedule:1st Violation: Written Warning
2nd Violation: Final Written Warning
3rd Violation: Parking Privileges Revoked
4. Rider is not responsible for any damages occurring to vehicles while they are parked at Rider. Owners assume all responsibilities for any damages occurring to their vehicles while they are parked at Rider.
5. Vehicles that have not been registered, vehicles parked illegally, or registered vehicles that are not parked in assigned spaces will be towed at the owner’s expense.
6. Vehicles are to be parked within the painted lines.
7. There will be no loitering or sitting in vehicles on the school parking lots during the school day.
8. Students will be held responsible for all prohibited items found in their vehicles.
9. Students are not permitted to leave campus during the school day to go to their cars and/or leave campus without permission from school personnel.
10. Carpooling is encouraged by Rider. Students may share a parking space if all of the vehicles using the space are registered with the front office.
11. If parking privileges are revoked or a student withdraws from Rider, a refund is available according to the schedule below. Please see the front office for information on how to receive the refund.1st Six Weeks: $402nd Six Weeks: $353rd Six Weeks: $304th Six Weeks: $255th Six Weeks: $156th Six Weeks: $512. Any decision concerning the revocation or suspension of parking privileges rests with the Rider school administration. Failure to follow any of the rules and regulations can result in parking privileges being revoked by the school administration.