Community and District Culture
The crucial nature of organizational and community support for district improvement requires that the district promote a culture of mutual support, collaboration and community engagement.
- Develop a district data dashboard of key measurements and indicators.
- Develop a document portal for the systematic dissemination of information to principals in order to improve communication between the central office and schools
- Revise the district's organizational chart to increase accountability and facilitate a service model that aligns district resources in support of school campuses.
- Develop a comprehensive plan to improve communication among students, parents, community members and employees that includes an electronic WFISD newsletter, Parentlink user's guide for principals and inclement weather decision-making process.
- Develop a coordinated and streamlined process to match parent and community volunteers with specific district needs.