The public deserves responsible stewardship of district resources. Responsible stewardship for the district in coming years will require the district to demonstrate fiscal responsibility and operating efficiency.
- Implement a budget development process that ensures resources are identified, prioritized, aligned and allocated to reflect the district's mission and core belief statements.
- Conduct a systematic program evaluations to improve district operating efficiency
- Develop a budget strategy to reduce unnecessary expenditures, increase the general fund balance and include market-driven employee compensation decisions in the annual budget proposal.
- Identify and resolve problems associated with the recent software conversion.
- Develop and implement a position control system, staffing guidelines and compensation manual.
- Determine the feasibility of implementing a predictive screening instrument for teaching and administrative applicants.