• Constituent Services
    constituent services

    What is Constituent Services? The Board of Trustees has developed a process to help parents and citizens as they request information assistance or help with a concern.
    How do I access help through Constituent Services? The Constituent Services Coordinator can assist you. Please call Mrs. Mindy Graham, Superintendent's Office, at 235-1001.


    What do I need to provide? You will need to provide specific information regarding your complaint/concern.


    What happens to my concern once I call? The Constituent Services Coordinator will begin the process of addressing your concerns through the appropriate avenues and work with you to get the matter resolved. (see flowchart below)