Crockett Elementary Dress Code
• Any solid colored polo-style shirt with a collar and sleeves or a Crockett Elementary spirit
• Small logos (2 in. by 2 in.) are acceptable on shirts.
• Students may wear a solid color, long sleeved shirt underneath a spirt or uniform shirt.
• Colors include: brown, black, khaki, navy or gray (white is NOT a dress code color for pants)
• Types: jeans, pants, shorts, cargo pants, cargo shorts, skirts, skorts and capri pants.
• All shorts and skirts must be fingertip length.
• Extra Info: Stretch pants, athletic shorts, cut-off shorts, leggings, yoga/spandex pants, and
sweat pants are NOT allowed.
• Tights worn with shorts or skirts must be a solid color.
• Sweaters or light jackets for classroom wear should be a solid color with no writing or
• Pull-over sweaters or solid color sweatshirts should be worn with a collared shirt
or spirit shirt underneath.
•Heavy coats or jackets will not be worn during class instruction
•Shoes should be appropriate for PE activities.
• Flip-flops are not appropriate for the safety of the students.
WEDNESDAY COLLEGE DAY: Promote higher education by wearing your favorite college shirt with regular uniform bottoms.
FRIDAY WFISD PRIDE DAY: Show your district spirit by wearing a Crockett or any local secondary school shirt each Friday with regular uniform
bottoms. (Barwise, Kirby, McNiel, WFHS, Rider, Hirschi).