WFISD Remote will allow students to engage in high quality learning experiences, utilize WFISD’s instructional resources and meaningfully connect with their teachers and other students. All activities will be designed to meet the needs of the student in the online environment through differentiated experiences that are consistent with those of their grade-level peers attending face-to-face.
- Lessons and content covered in remote instruction will mirror the instruction given during the corresponding face-to-face class. However, the content will be delivered through online methods.
- Students choosing the remote learning option will be responsible for logging into their class at a specified time each day to receive instruction through Google Classroom.
- Parents should make sure that students are available during their scheduled times and have access to a reliable internet connection before selecting the remote learning option.
- Grades and class expectations for remote learners will mirror the expectations of students who are receiving face-to-face instruction.
- Parents must choose between face-to-face or remote instruction ten calendar days prior to the beginning of each grading period.