Students and teachers will attend class in-person, five days a week, with additional safety measures in alignment with state and federal guidelines and recommendations.
- In this setting, teachers will provide face-to-face instruction, learning resources and support utilizing Google Classroom.
- Teachers will plan instruction that is quickly and easily transferable from face-to-face to remote in the event of a temporary school closure due to COVID-19 spread.
- District-directed and campus-designed safety procedures will be implemented.
- 6th-12th grade students will be assigned schedules based on their course selections made last spring.
- All special education settings will be reviewed on an individual basis to maximize the health and safety of all students within the classroom to meet the individual needs of the students which may include the provision of personal protective equipment, modifications to the classroom setting and review of the daily schedule.