Please fill out the this form to request credentials for a game at Memorial Stadium.
Wichita Falls ISD Media and Photo Guidelines:
- Any person on the sideline with a camera of any type must have an official Wichita Falls ISD Athletics-Media credential.
- Wichita Falls ISD reserves the right to remove the holder of any sideline/pressbox privileges and/or premises at any time.
- All media credentials must be visible at all times
- All media members must remain out of restricted areas (i.e., players team box)
- All media members should refrain from communicating with players, coaches, and officials.
- All approved media members must pay attention to the athletes in the field of play at all times.
- Any lost passes will not be re-issued.
- No FLASH photography
- Requests for passes need to be submitted on the Wichita Falls ISD Athletic website no later than 5pm the day before the game, or the request may not be honored.
- Media credentials can be picked up in the office on the southwest side of the locker rooms at JGF.
- For more Wichita Falls ISD Media Pass information: call 940-235-1034