Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I contact the Child Nutrition office?
- What happens to my child's cafeteria account balance at the end of the school year?
- Can my child charge meals?
- What happens if my child has no money and cannot charge a meal?
- Why do school staff and adult visitors have to pay more for meals than students?
- Where can I find the breakfast and lunch menus?
- What are the nutrient requirements of school meals?
- Can I request an alternate meal if my child has a food allergy or disability that limits the types of foods they can safely consume?
- Are the school kitchens inspected by the local health department?