Checking the Status of Warehouse Items
Once you have submitted a Warehouse Requisition and the warehouse has processed that requisition, you can use the "Inventory/Requisition" screen to check the status of the item on that order.
1. Log into Skyward and select "Requisitions" from the Inventory tab. Be sure you do this on the "Inventory" tab and not the Purchasing tab.
2. In the bottom right corner of the screen, click on "View My Approved Inventory Reqs." This will display a list of all your requisitions that have been approved. Please keep in mind that an approved requisition may not have been processed by the warehouse. I will go into how to determine that soon.
- If the requisition you want to look at is not in the screen, enter the number in the box at the bottom.
- Select the requisition from the list that you wish to view.
- Click "View" on the right hand side of the screen.
3. This screen displays all the items ordered on this requisition. If the item you are looking for is not in view on the list, enter the item number in the box marked "Item Code" (#5). Lets take a look at what each of the marked columns mean.
- Requested: That is simply the quantity you have ordered or requested from the warehouse.
- Delivered: This is the quantity that the warehouse has allocated for you. Please keep in mind that products take several days to be processed and delivered to the campus. Just because it shows delivered on this screen, the items may still be at the warehouse waiting to be delivered.
- Backordered: The quantity listed here, if any, is the amount the warehouse was lacking when you placed your order. Items on back order will be filled and shipped as soon as they are back in stock in the warehouse.
- Cancelled: The quantity listed here is the quantity cancelled by the warehouse. There are very few circumstances where the warehouse will cancel an order with out your request. It does happen but it is fairly infrequent. If you have a question about an item that was cancelled with out your request, please feel free to contact the warehouse for an explanation.
You can also see the pricing for items on this screen. When you are finished, click the "Back" button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.