Complaints and Concerns
Step 1: Contact appropriate school staff
- Parent should first conference directly with the individuals involved (teacher, coach, etc…).
- The majority of concerns are resolved by a conversation between those involved.
Step 2: Contact campus administrator
- Campus administrators are responsible for all of the school's processes and procedures.
- Campus administration can offer clarification of school policies and procedures.
- When necessary, conferences with involved parties can be arranged to work toward a solution.
Step 3: Contact Student Services Department
If Step 1 and Step 2 have not resolved your concern, the Wichita Falls ISD Student Services office should be contacted (940-235-1029). If no other suggestions for relief are available, a Level I grievance form will be offered and Step 4 will be initiated when the form is submitted.
Step 4: Formal Complaint Process
- At this step, the Formal Complaint Process may be filed, if necessary.
- This process will be conducted in accordance with board policy FNG (Local).