• Matthew Cameron, Travel Contact
    Voice (940) 235.1017 ext. 13007
    Fax     (940) 235.1362
    All district travel is handled at the campus level except car rentals.
    Click on the "Travel Forms" link to the left and complete the appropriate forms. After forms are completed, give them to the campus/department secretary to make the necessary registration(s)/reservation(s). 
    If a credit card and/or rental car is needed, EMAIL the approved Travel Request and Rental Request forms to
    ALWAYS keep a scan/copy of the forms for your records.
    All travel reimbursements must be submitted through Skyward within 30 days of the last day of travel, including Itinerant/Odometer mileage reimbursements.
    Click on the link to the left to view the travel procedures and credit card regulations.    
    Prior to ANY out-of-state travel or air travel, please contact Director of Purchasing Lauren Zotz,