• Constituent Services

    What is Constituent Services? 

    The Board of Trustees has developed a process to help parents and citizens as they request information assistance or help with a concern.

    How do I access help through Constituent Services?

    The Constituent Services Coordinator can assist you. Please call Mrs. Mindy Graham, Superintendent's Office, at 235-1001.

    What do I need to provide? 

    You will need to provide specific information regarding your complaint/concern.

    What happens to my concern once I call?

    The Constituent Services Coordinator will begin the process of addressing your concerns through the appropriate avenues and work with you to get the matter resolved.


    Click here to view the Constituent Services Policy