• Sandra BrezinaTravel/Accounts Payable
    Voice (940) 235-1017 ext. 13006
    Fax     (940) 720-3201
    All district travel will now be handled at the campus level except car rentals. Click on the "Travel Forms" link to the left and complete the appropriate forms. After forms are completed, give them to the campus secretary to make the necessary registration(s)/reservation(s). If a credit card and/or rental car is needed, you can either mail through school mail or scan the signed Travel Request form and Rental Request form and email them to Sandra Brezina at the Education Center. Please make a copy of the forms for your records. Click on the link to the left to view the travel procedures and credit card regulations.    
    Prior to ANY out of state travel, please contact Director of Purchasing.